Tips for childproofing your house
With every passing day, we see more and more advertisements of new project launches all around us. Mumbai – being the financial capital of the country, is one of the most expensive cities where the real estate prices are concerned. Apartments in Mumbai have different configurations depending upon what the demand is in the market. Recent statistics show a rise in the search of 1 BHK flat in Mumbai. Top builders in Mumbai have spread their wings all over Mumbai and other suburbs, Thane and Navi Mumbai.
Seeing the current market scenario, the major focus of the top builders in Mumbai is to provide low budget and well planned flats as the property rates are increasing exponentially. The houses these days are planned very smartly to ensure there is no wastage of space and all the available space is utilised optimally.
In order to have a smarter approach towards property investments in Mumbai it is necessary to know which are the best places to invest in. Below, we have put down a few options where you can probably invest your money.
1. Andheri: Flats in Andheri seem to be apt to purchase or rent as Andheri is the hub for most of the corporate offices. Both the zones of Andheri seem to have a great demand for residential properties. Real estate investing in Andheri seems to be on a boom and is profitable at the same time.
Platinum Casa Divine (Rs 1.01 Cr onwards), Codename Platinum Vogue (Rs 2.12 Cr onwards) and Omkar International District - Sereno (Rs 93 lacs onwards) are some of the projects to look out for in this locality.
2. Thane: Thane is associated with neighbouring suburbs via Central as well as Trans-Harbour Line Suburban railroad framework. Thane is considered to be one of the busiest suburbs of Mumbai and also increasing IT departments makes it a commercial hub. Reputed builders like Lodha, Hiranandani, Rustomjee and many more provide all the modern amenities and luxuries to lead an extremely comfortable life!
Properties in Thane that are worth investing - Silver OakMadhav Palacia (Rs 95 lacs onwards), Vihang Vermont ( Rs 85 lacs onwards), Asher Golden Mile (Rs 68 lacs onwards), Rustomjee Urbania Azziano (Rs 1.02 Cr) and Unique greens (Rs 75 lacs onwards)
3. Kanjurmarg / Powai: Kanjurmarg is a suburb in east central Mumbai. Kanjurmarg is fast developing into a business sector for IIT Bombay, KV Powai, NITIE, Hiranandani Gardens, and other locations in Powai. Powai being in a close proximity is an easy access to the IT hubs of Seepz, Vikhroli IT parks and the IT campuses of Airoli and Mahape. Kanjurmarg is also the starting point for the Jogeshwari Vikhroli Link Road popularly known as JVLR which connects the Eastern and Western Express Highways. Due to the well planned connectivity from Kanjurmarg / Powai, investment in this area will always be profitable.
Some amazing projects to check out in Powai - Runwal Luxury Collection (Rs 1.53 Cr onwards), Runwal Bliss (Rs 1.19 Cr onwards), Vicinia (Rs 1.71 Cr onwards), Emerald Isle Phase 2 (Rs 1.81 Cr onwards), Lake Riviera (Rs 1.76 cr onwards)
4. Kharghar: Kharghar adjoins the Central Business District (CBD) of Belapur in Navi Mumbai and is bound by two major highways and the scenic Kharghar Hills. The Taloja industrial estate and Taloja creek are located on the east. Kharghar is primarily a residential township, but also has several educational institutions. The Navi Mumbai Metro in the near future will add value to the investments done here as it will be from Belapur to Pendhar via Kharghar. The entire Kharghar node along with nearby industrial Taloja will get connected to the new international airport lending an opportunity for businesses in this area.
5. Malad: Malad is the sparkling spot in Mumbai that offers simplified living and includes good infrastructure, amenities and connectivity support. There are many attractive residential options available in the area for all types of home-buyers. It is minutes away from giant corporate park– Mindspace- that keeps your professional life motivated and unexhausted.Won’t it be a dream for us to have home next to our office? The best part is that it is quite affordable from the standpoint of Mumbai’s real estate investing. Malad has a good connection to South-Mumbai through Western Railway and travelling to either side of Malad, be it Virar or Churchgate, is highly convenient. With trains every 2 minutes on western line, shuttling anywhere isn’t a mess.
6. Panvel: Panvel is surrounded by some major Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) managed regions like Patalganga, Taloja, Nagothane, Roha, Khopoli, Bhiwandi. Some of the Indian industry majors like Larsen & Toubro Limited, Reliance, Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd, ONGC, and IPCL are based around Panvel providing mass employment. The JNPT port is also located near Panvel. To sum it all, the area is significantly known as affordable housing segment which is pulling a good chunk of Mumbaikars to invest in Panvel properties. With the upcoming international airport resulting in an increase in residential projects Panvel seems to be one of the great options for real estate investment.
Tricity Luxuria (Rs 57 lacs onwards), Wadhwa Wise City (Rs 33 lacs onwards), Hill View Residency (Rs 27.8 lacs onwards), La Mer Residency (Rs 41.5 lacs onwards), Balaji Symphony (Rs 55 lacs onwards) are some of the properties to look out in this locality.
7. Chembur: Chembur, because of its proximity to the Eastern Express Highway and the Santacruz Chembur Link Road(SCLR) is of great interest as people feel apartments here would reap good ROI connecting prominent office markets of BKC and Lower Parel. Due to this, Chembur’s demand has increased its demand in recent years. .Many reputed real estate developers have recognised the potential of Chembur and are investing in the area at an unprecedented pace. This means, despite the rapid increase in property prices in and around Chembur, the average family can still buy a home at an affordable rate. Premiere By Panache and Alta Vista currently offer best homes in Chembur.
8. Wadala: Snuggled between South Mumbai and the suburbs, Wadala enjoys strong connectivity to most parts of Mumbai by road and train. Wadala Road is a foremost station on the harbour line of Mumbai’s suburban railway network and connects Andheri, Panvel and CST comfortably. Wadala, directed by planned infrastructure developments and large residential projects, is moving on to be one of the great investment opportunities.
Property purchases in Mumbai should be made keeping in mind the requirements and accordingly choosing the property in the desired areas as it should not only guarantee you return on investment but also your own home in Mumbai.
So what are you waiting for? If you have the might then there is no stopping you to earning good capital returns. Narrow down your search at www.thepropertist.com and check all the upcoming projects in your desired area.