With India's top real estate giants already in the city building everything from middle to high end housing and commercial complexes, that too reasonably priced, investing in Real estate in Navi Mumbai is a win - win situation. There is no second thought on this. There are various Locations in Navi Mumbai and if you are planning to invest, you might get confused about which locations to choose. To make it easy for you, below is the brief details of top 5 locations to invest in Navi Mumbai, that will help you to find your perfect location.
– It is located at Sion Panvel Highway. Kharghar offers its own Central Park and has proposed the world’s largest Isckon Temple and the entrance of Central Park. There is an 18 – hole golf course opposite to the central park. It is well connected by Local trains, NMMT buses and Sion-Panvel highway, which is connected with Mumbai and Pune. It takes one and hour to travel from khargar to Heart city Mumbai in extreme traffic condition. Kharghar is said to be the third most developed node of Navi Mumbai. Real estate rates are economical here as compared to other areas of Navi Mumbai. There are also many under construction real estate projects going in residential and commercial sector in Kharghar. It also has the malls with the multiplex screens named World Mall and Glowmax Mall. It has adequate no. of supermarkets, shops and departmental stores in every sectors. It has green surroundings along with the great infrastructure like sky walks and wide road. This all factors make high residential demand in Kharghar. The properties in Kharghar
area range between Rs.6000 -10000 per square feet.
- This city is about 300 years old and it comes under Raigadh District. Panvel city is most populated as it is located close to Mumbai. The recent development in Panvel is the new Panvel city which is developed and maintained by CIDCO. The initiative of new Panvel has been taken place to provide housing to many employees working in MIDC and nearby. Some of the Indian industry majors like Larsen & Turbo, ONGC, Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd, IPCL are based around Panvel providing mass employment. New Panvel is divided into 2 parts i.e. New Panvel East and New Panvel West. The proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport is just adjacent to New Panvel. It has a good no. of educational institutes to meet the needs of residents. Panvel is an important junction point as many major highways meet and pass through the city. The Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Sion-Panvel Expressway, NH 4B and NH 66 start from here while NH 4 passes through Panvel. Infrastructure of New Panvel has well planned and wide lane, major roads and even the arterial roads are of two lanes. The Properties in Panvel
range from Rs 4000 to 7000 per square feet.
- It is located in the Raigad District. It is close to Jawaharlal Nehru Port and Sion – Panvel express way. It is considered to be the fastest growing area. At present Ulwe is still at developing stage, but it has more infrastructure to offer like sea link from Sewri to Nhava Sheva
(proposed). A special economic zone announced by Reliance Industries. New Uran Road connects Ulwe to the Belapur CBD (Central Business District). Ulwe is a preferred destination for staying because of in progress and proposed infrastructure projects lined up. It is a known fact that Local train is the life lines for people commuting in Mumbai and its suburbs. The extension of Navi Mumbai Suburban Train Network connecting Nerul – Seawoods – Uran, which is currently under construction is the major factor of people investing in Real Estate and choosing preferred location to stay in Navi Mumbai. The properties in Ulwe
range from Rs 4,000 to 7,000 per square feet.
– It is a residential as well as commercial Hub. It is the part of Mumbai Metropolitan Region and managed by Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation. Airoli is the first station of Navi Mumbai and it is close to Thane and Mulund. It has good connectivity because of the Airoli Bridge. This bridge forms a connection for Thane - Belapur road at Airoli and meets the intersection of Eastern Express Highway and Goregoan - Mulund link road in Mumbai. This bridge is the second bridge connecting Mumbai to Navi Mumbai after the Vashi Bridge. Because of its great connectivity people looking for properties choose Airoli as best place to stay. The price range for properties in Airoli
is Rs. 6ooo-15,000 per sq ft.
– It is one of the nodes in Navi Mumbai. It is a newly built locality and has a big industrial areas and companies like Reliance. The commutation is very good from Ghansoli, local trains are easily available from Thane to vashi and Panvel at the frequency of 10 minutes and it takes only 15 minutes from Ghansoli to Thane by train. Best buses and NMMT buses are easily available from Ghansoli to Vashi, Thane, Mulund, Chembur, Dadar, Worli & Borivali. Due to the travelling made easy to other parts, people are preferring to invest in a property in Ghansoli. The price range for the properties in Ghansoli
is Rs.8000 to 8500 per square feet.
The areas of Mumbai have no land and are very congested. The shift is inevitable and also attracting the people to invest in Real Estate in Navi Mumbai because of aforesaid important factors.