Whenever someone thinks of buying property in Mumbai - Apart from the prices the main thing which influences the decision of buying the property is good infrastructure and good connectivity in the localities in which you are planning to buy a property, as in turn these factors play a major role in quality of your life, especially in a busy city like Mumbai.
Mumbai is a vast city with so many locations and suburbs regions you may get confuse to decide on buying property amongst these locations. In short if connectivity and easy commute is something that is important to you then thepropertist.com can help you with the list of top 5 locations with best infrastructure in Mumbai you should look at while buying the property:
1. Andheri in Western Suburbs
– Andheri is the most important region of Mumbai. This location has been emerged as the most preferred for office and residential hub. It is well connected with suburban rail network and now with Mumbai metro it has drastically increased its east west connectivity i.e. Versova in the west to Ghatkopar in the Eastern Suburbs. Sahar International Airport is also very nearby Andheri which is very well connected to the Domestic Airport as well.
2. Lower Parel in South Mumbai
– Lower Parel had remarkable transformation over the years. The old mill lands have redeveloped, Kamla Mills one of the corporate space having the offices like HDFC Bank, Zoom, Times of India, posh luxurious apartments, and star hotels and big Malls like phoenix mall. This region is well connected to rail networks and in recent developments with presence of Bandra Worli sea link has brought closet to the airport and suburbs.
3. Bhandup in Eastern Suburbs
– Bhandup was dominantly known as the industrialist town but not anymore. Good roads and coming up of LBS marg has improved its connectivity. Besides this Bhandup is very strong in terms of social Infrastructure. It has various football club grounds having its own Football Association, cricket clubs from where some of the players have got selected, Social organisations There are also good schools like St Xavier’s, Pawar Public School and Malls like Neptune. Whereas various famous malls like Nirmal Lifestyle, R Mall are nearby Bhandup.
4. Chembur in Mumbai Harbour
– the growth of this region over the years has been phenomenal, the connectivity of this region has got the major boost due to the presence of monorail Santacruz chembur link road and the eastern freeway which connects downtown Mumbai. Chembur offers various recreational activities infrastructure like recreational clubs along with fitness center, gyms, municipal swimming pools, and libraries, open public places like Gandhi Maidan, Tilak Nagar Ground and gardens like Ambedkar Udyan.
5. Ghodbunder Road in Thane
– is well connected with the network of good roads, highways that provides an easy access to Navi Mumbai, Borivalli, Mira Road, and Gujarat. In short in provides good connectivity to the Eastern Express Highway which starts at Sion and terminates at Thane and the Western Express Highway which starts at Bandra (East) and extends the National Highway leading to Gujarat.It is also well known for its scenic beauty and landspaces of Yeoor Hills and upvan lake and the dense forest which cuts through Sanjay Gandhi National Park that provides flora and fauna view. It also has adequate infrastructure like Jupiter Hospitals, Viviana Mall (One of the Asia’s largest Mall). There is also Metro project lined up in coming years which will start from Thane.
These 5 locations definitely makes a great investment destination in Mumbai. All this area with good infrastructure are always in demand even when the market is down but the key thing to watch out will be the timely upgradation of the existing infrastructure.
A good fact to know is - Any location which matches this will give more value to your money