About Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai is now considered to be the most developing city. In recent years the infrastructure has been developed at fast pace be from Top Educational Institutes like Delhi Public School to Top MNC’s like Accenture, Siemens, Tata Consultancy, L&T, Mc Donald’s having its offices, from Big Shopping Malls like Raghuleela, Inorbit to mini sea beach and good parks.
Other Benefits people considering Navi Mumbai as a good Real Estate option are:
1. Affordable Housing
– There are many new Housing projects
by the top builders coming up which are in the range of Rs.6000 to Rs.15000 per square feet with all modern amenities. The costing is very less compared to other parts of Mumbai
2. Less polluted - It is less polluted and clean compare to other parts of Mumbai. Also, Navi Mumbai has been ranked 3rd in terms of cleanliness and hygiene by Union Ministry of Urban Development and Quality Council of India which is the part of Swatch Bharat Abhiyan amongst the 436 cities of India.
3. International Airport - One major reason is the proposed International which will be developed by 2019. This which will make Navi Mumbai as a standalone Global city. After the International Airport comes the property rates will automatically rise.
4. Good Connectivity – Navi Mumbai is very well connected to the other parts of the city as well as the state. The Mumbai-Pune Expressway starts at Kalamboli in Navi Mumbai. It is considered as the entry point of Mumbai City.
5. Good Transportation – Navi Mumbai offers a good public transportation system, be it the buses of Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) or Mumbai Suburban Rail to the commuters. Further the Metro Rail project is also under construction at the rapid pace which will offer an ease of commuting.
6. Well Planned City– Navi Mumbai is well planned and developed as an environment-friendly city comprising beautiful landscapes with gardens and parks. The mountain terrains, lakes and green spaces which cover almost half of the total area and are well maintained. Its infrastructure includes wide roads, modern infrastructure, huge open spaces and recreation areas. World class Railway stations, broad- well paved-tree-lined roads with dozens of flyovers and interchanges.